As one of a few Pediatric Dental Specialists that services the Ottawa area, my office sees many children that require dental treatment.
Just4Kidz Dental is committed to providing all of our patients with exceptional care. When a patient cancels without giving enough notice, or fails to confirm their appointment, they prevent another patient from being seen.
Please call us at (613) 722-0233, 24 hours prior to your appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by 9:00am on Friday.
We will make 2 attempts to confirm your reserved appointment one week prior to the appointment. If you do not confirm, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to it.
When you confirm an appointment with sedation, you will be asked if you like a second call to review the fasting instructions 48 hours prior to the appointment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Dr. Mahal understands that health information about you is personal and must be protected.
For these reasons Dr. Mahal will:
- Provide the highest level of confidentiality around the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal health information
- Collect only necessary information and use that information solely for the care and treatment you are seeking
- Disclose only information necessary for the delivery and management of your care to those involved in that care – this could include a laboratory, another health care provider, or your health insurance plan
- Ask your permission before disclosing any of your information for purposes not related directly to your care and
- treatment, unless otherwise authorized by law
- Recognize your right of access to your health information when you request it
- Be available to respond to your questions or concerns about the way we handle the privacy of your personal health information